- The privacy of our users is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy describes how we handle your personal information.
This document was created using the SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) template and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com).
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used.
- Information about your computer, such as IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, and more.
- Information about accessing and using this website, such as source, time of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information such as your e-mail address that you enter when registering on this site.
- Information to be entered when creating a profile on this site, such as name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, dating status such as married / unmarried, interests and hobbies, educational background, work history.
- Information such as the name and email address you enter to subscribe to emails and newsletters.
- Information to enter while using the service on this site.
- Information generated while using this site. Includes information such as when, how often, and under what circumstances.
- Information about what you purchased, the services you used, or the transactions you made through this site. Includes name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details.
- Information that customers post on this site for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet. Includes username, profile picture, and posted content.
- Information contained in communications you send to us via email or this site. Includes communication content and metadata.
- Other personal information you send to us.
Before you disclose the personal information of another person to us, you must obtain that person's consent for both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of personal information
Personal information sent to us through this site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or related pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes.
- For management of this site and management of business.
- To personalize our site for you.
- To enable the use of services available on this site.
- To send products purchased from this site.
- To provide services purchased through this site.
- To send statements, invoices, payment notices and accept payments.
- To send communications for non-marketing purposes.
- To send email notifications requested by you.
- If you request, we will send you a newsletter by email (you can unsubscribe at any time when you no longer need the newsletter).
- To send marketing related to our business or the business of a carefully selected third party that you may be interested in by mail or, if you specifically agree to this, by email or similar technology. (Please contact us whenever you no longer need marketing communications).
- To provide statistical information about users of this site to third-party businesses (however, third-party businesses cannot identify users from that information).
- To respond to inquiries and complaints from customers related to this site.
- To keep our site safe and prevent fraud.
- To verify compliance with the Terms of Service governing the use of this site (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging services).
- Other uses.
Privacy settings can be used to limit the disclosure of information on this site and can be adjusted using the privacy controls of the website. We will not provide your personal information to third parties or other third parties for direct marketing without your explicit consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors if reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy. We may disclose personal information to members of the Group (that is, subsidiaries, ultimate holding companies, and all of them) if reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
- To the extent required by law
- If related to ongoing or future legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
- To purchasers (or prospective buyers) of businesses or assets that we sell (or are considering selling)
- In our reasonable opinion, we reasonably believe that such courts or authorities may apply to the court or other competent authority to disclose their personal information if it may reasonably decide to disclose it. To the person
We may disclose personal information.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except as provided in this policy.
F. International data communication
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred in any of the countries in which we operate in order to make the information available in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those enforced in European economies: United States, Russia, Japan, China, India.
- Personal information published on this site or personal information sent for publication on this site may be available worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
G. Retention of personal information
- Section G sets out data retention policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than that purpose or the period required for those purposes.
- We generally remove personal information that falls into the categories specified below at the dates and times specified below without violating Section G2. 1. Personal information will be deleted after half a year.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section G
- To the extent required by law
- If the document appears to be related to ongoing or future legal proceedings, and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk). We hold documents containing personal information (including electronic documents).
H. Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and systematic precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or falsification of your personal information.
- All personal information provided by you is stored on a secure (password and firewall protected) server.
- All electronic financial transactions made through this site are protected by cryptographic technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access this site confidential. We do not require your password (except when you log in to this site).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on this site. Please check this page regularly to understand the policy changes. We may notify you of policy changes via email or our private messaging system.
J. Customer rights
You can instruct us to disclose any personal information we hold about you. The following conditions apply to the provision of such information:
- Pay the fee (50,000 yen), and
- Providing proper identification (a copy of the passport certified by a notary public and the original utility bill showing your current address).
To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold the disclosure of personal information requested by you. You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, we usually provide the opportunity to expressly consent in advance to the use of personal information for marketing purposes or to opt out of the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
This site contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and more information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for third party privacy policies and conduct.
L. Information update
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal information we hold about you.
The names of the cookies used on this site and their purposes are as follows.
- Users access websites using computers ・ Track users when navigating websites ・ Use shopping carts ・ Improve website usability ・ Analyze website usage ・ Web Manage your site-Prevent fraud and improve your website's security-Personalize your website by user-Google Analytics on your website to recognize that you're targeting ads that are of particular interest to a particular user And use AdWords.
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can reject cookies from the cookie processing override settings by clicking Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced Settings.
- In Firefox (version 24), click Tools> Options> Privacy, select Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu, and then select Accept cookies from your site. To do.
- In Chrome (version 29), go to the "Customize and Control" menu, click "Settings"> "Show advanced settings"> "Content settings" and select "Block sites from settings". You can block all cookies.
Blocking all cookies adversely affects the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer. for example,
- Internet Explorer (version 10) requires you to manually delete the cookie file ( see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 for deletion instructions).
- In Firefox (version 24), click Tools> Options> Privacy, select "Use custom settings for history", click "Show cookies", and then "Delete all". You can click to delete the cookie
- In Chrome (version 29), go to the "Customize and Control" menu, click "Settings"> "Show advanced settings"> "Clear browsing data", then click Cookies and other sites and plugin data. Select Delete and then click "Clear browsing data".
Blocking all cookies adversely affects the usability of many websites.
Update: September 22, 2021